WoW: Odd One Out by Nic Stone


This bookish meme tells the blogosphere what we're waiting patiently (and sometimes not so patiently) for! It's hosted by Jill over at Breaking the Spine!

Odd One Out

     Courtney “Coop” Cooper
     Dumped. Again. Normally I wouldn’t mind. But right now my best friend, Jupiter Sanchez, is ignoring me to text some girl
    Rae Evelyn Chin
     I’m the “new girl” but Jupiter and Courtney make me feel like I’m right where I belong. Also, I want to kiss him. And her.
     Jupiter Charity-Sanchez
     The only thing worse than losing the girl you love to a boy is losing her to your boy. I have to make a move. 
     One story. Three sides.
     No easy answers.

Expected Publication: October 9, 2018
Published by: Crown Books for Young Readers

Why I'm Waiting: I LOVED her debut so much I read it in a day. And then I made my mom read it. And THEN I gave another copy to my teens. Let's just say if she writes something, I want it. And this one is another one about a different aspect of diversity (not sure if it's own voices) and its told in a really cool way. I can't wait to get my hands on it and read it! 

What are you waiting on this week?
Will you be waiting on this with me?

Labels: