TTT: Books I Disliked/Hated, But am Really Glad I Read

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish and is now run by Jana at That Artsy Reader GirlEach week she will post a new Top Ten list . Everyone is welcome to join. 

This week's topic is:
Top 10 Books I Disliked/Hated, But am Really Glad I Read

The Woman in the WindowThree Sides of a Heart: Stories about Love Triangles
When I Am Through with YouMy New Crush Gave to Me
The Glass Spare (The Glass Spare, #1)Dare Mighty Things
Calling My NameRoyce Rolls
WindfallMask of Shadows (Mask of Shadows #1)

I didn't really read this for bragging rights. More like I read them because everyone was talking about them. And then unfortunately when I finally got to them, they were disappointing. Hopefully someone else loved them more than I did! 

What about you?

Labels: