Stacking the Shelves #267 & the Weekly Wrap-Up!

This bookish meme tells the blogosphere what all we borrowed, bought, and received for review. It's hosted over at Tynga's Reviews.

From the Library:
Sam & Ilsa's Last HurrahA Court of Frost and Starlight (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #3.1)
Love & War (Alex & Eliza, #2)

For Review: 

(I just recently finished You and I LOVED IT. It was so weird and eerie and still so amazing. He was creepy weird but strangely I loved it? Idk. I just know I want to read everything by her now lol) 


The Weekly Wrap-Up!

Tuesday 05/01/18: Top 10 Books I’d Slay a Lion to Get Early
Wednesday 05/02/18: Waiting on Wednesday:  This Splintered Silence by Kayla Olson
Thursday 05/03/2018:  Moonrise by Sarah Crossan
Friday 05/04/18: Book Blogger Hop: Better for Reading a Book! & the Monthly Wrap-Up for April!  

Me on Instagram

He was being sweet, so I decided to take a pic with him. Amazingly he was okay with it. He normally doesn't sit still enough for pictures lol 




Labels: