Stacking the Shelves #259 & the Weekly Wrap-Up

This bookish meme tells the blogosphere what all we borrowed, bought, and received for review. It's hosted over at Tynga's Reviews.

From the library: 

Top TenAll We Can Do Is Wait

From the publisher: 

In Search Of UsIf You Don't Have Anything Nice to Say


The Weekly Wrap-Up!

Tuesday 03/06/18: Top 10 Favorite Book Quotes
Wednesday 03/07/18: Waiting on Wednesday: A Sorrow Fierce and and Falling by Jessica Cluess
Friday 03/09/18: Book Blogger Hop: Classic Re-tellings
 Saturday 03/10/18:  No Post.

Me on Instagram


Last week on Tuesday me and my head librarian got to work on our library system's Curiousity Cruiser! 

We also had a visitor! His name is Owlbotron! 

Also on Tuesday I was super lucky to have the chance to go and see a pre-screening of Love, Simon because my head librarian is a movie critic! Y'all, let me just say, the movie is amazing. I laughed, I cried, and I swooned. Just like in the book! It was amazing and I cannot wait to see it again in theaters! (I was going to write a review, but I still can't find the words to say!) 


And then on to my own love story, Thursday was the hub's Cake Day so we went out to eat and had some fun doing karoke. 

Needless to say I didn't get much reading done this week because I was all over the place. I plan to get some done soon! I should be finished with Cadaver and Queen by tomorrow and DofSQ by Thursday! 

Labels: