Stacking the Shelves #258 & the Weekly Wrap-Up!

This bookish meme tells the blogosphere what all we borrowed, bought, and received for review. It's hosted over at Tynga's Reviews.

From the Library: 
By a Charm and a CurseDaughter of the Siren Queen (Daughter of the Pirate King, #2)
A Girl Like That

The Lovely RecklessCadaver & Queen
(These two were audios)

Bought:
The Wedding Date

I loved it so much I bought a physical copy and read it again when I got it in the mail!

Books for Trade: 
Legendary (Caraval, #2)


The Weekly Wrap-Up!


Monday 02/26/18: No Post.
Tuesday 02/27/18: Top 10 Books I Could Re-read Forever!
Wednesday 02/28/18: Waiting on Wednesday: This is What it Feels Like by Rebecca Barrow
Friday 03/02/18: Book Blogger Hop: Mousepads? & the Monthly Wrap-Up: February 2018


Me on Instagram: 

Bless you @missprint_  so freaking much! I am indebted to you!



Friday's Read Across America Day was super fun! We had wacky gamesa and I made some green egg cookies that the kids (and the staff) really enjoyed! 

What went on at your blog this week?

Labels: