Book Blogger Hop: Flashback Friday!

Book Blogger Hop

 Who is your favorite children's book author and why?

Margaret Wise Brown by Consuelo Kanaga, 82.65.1833 01.jpg
(Picture from Wikipedia)

I am not ashamed of my young obsession with Goodnight, Moon. My mom told me I listened to her read that book every night for 6 months. And even now to this day, I still own that tattered copy and can't wait to read it to my own future kids. Margaret Wise Brown was and still is a favorite of mine.


(Picture from Scholastic.com)

As I got older, I found I had another obsession..... The Babysitter's Club books. I remember owning every one of them and reading them all completely in order. I loved them all and I really hope they'll still be talked about and loved when I finally have a child and they can read them

What about you?
Who are your favoritie childhood authors?

Labels: