WoW: Catwoman: Soulstealer by Sarah J. Maas


This bookish meme tells the blogosphere what we're waiting patiently (and sometimes not so patiently) for! It's hosted by Jill over at Breaking the Spine!

Catwoman: Soulstealer (DC Icons, #3)

     When the Bat's away, the Cat will play. It's time to see how many lives this cat really has. . . .
     Two years after escaping Gotham City's slums, Selina Kyle returns as the mysterious and wealthy Holly Vanderhees. She quickly discovers that with Batman off on a vital mission, Batwing is left to hold back the tide of notorious criminals. Gotham City is ripe for the taking.
     Meanwhile, Luke Fox wants to prove he has what it takes to help people in his role as Batwing. He targets a new thief on the prowl who seems cleverer than most. She has teamed up with Poison Ivy and Harley Quinn, and together they are wreaking havoc. This Catwoman may be Batwing's undoing.

Published by: Random House Books for Young Readers
Expected Publication: August 7, 2018

Why I'm Waiting: I fell in love with this series after reading Wonder Woman and Batman. I know they're not connected, (they should be but I digress) but so far both of them have been amazing for me. I really hope this one is just as good. I'm a little upset that she isn't named Patience in this version, but ehh I'll live. However I am looking forward to seeing all the villains that are going to be in this one. It's definitely going to be interesting! 

What are you waiting on this week?
Will you be waiting on this with me?!

Labels: ,