Monthly Wrap-Up: November 2017!

  
Total Number of Posts: 2099
(This includes those that aren't published!) 
Total Number of Followers395
Total Number of Pageviews: 690,092


Books Reviewed: 6
Movies Reviewed:  1





  • My New Crush Gave to Me by Shani Petroff (3 Stars)
  • Shadowhouse Falls by Daniel Jose Older (4 Stars)
  • They Both Die at the End by Adam Silvera (4 Stars)
  • The Wish Granter by C.J Redwine (4 Stars
  • Renegades by Marissa Meyer (4 Stars
  • Here We Are Now by Jasmine Warga (4 Stars)

This month was pretty hard for me because I had so much school work! I promise as soon as I finish this semester (in 1 week and 6 days!!!) I will be more active! School is just draining me right now!  




  • #242: Featuring titles like This Heart of Mine by C.C. Hunter & Reign the Earth by A.C. Gaughen
  • #243: Featuring titles like More Than We Can Tell by Brigid Kemmerer
  • #244: Featuing titles like Children of Blood and Bone, Furyborn, & American Panda
  • #245: Featuring titles like That Inevitable Victorian Thing
Fun Stuff:



Leave your Monthly Wrap-Up Comments! 

Labels: