Justice League: Movie Review



PG, 120 minutes
Release Date: November 17, 2017
Date Watched: November 16, 2017

    Fueled by his restored faith in humanity and inspired by Superman's selfless act, Bruce Wayne enlists the help of his newfound ally, Diana Prince, to face an even greater enemy.(From IMDb)

*MY THOUGHTS*

     Of course we knew I was going to see this. This was my second most anticpated movie of the year. I have to say, it met all my expectations. I am pretty happy with the results.
      For this to be an origin movie, I loved that it didn't go into each character's individual back story. It leaves room for them to get their own origin story. Idk about y'all, but I am all here for an Aquaman movie. 
     WHich brings me to the next reason why I liked this one. I really thought the graphics were on point. I've been worried about it since Wonder Woman's movie because I was not a fan of the CG. But the CG in Justice League is so much better and I can't wait to see how they make it better for other movies in the future!
     I also really liked the actors. Ezra Miller and Ray Fisher both made me desperately hope that these characters get their own origin movies as well because they were perfection. Ezra Miller MADE the movie, and Ray Fisher seemed to take on Cyborg as if he was the actual real superhero. I loved seeing them altogether, but I really hope we get a glimpse of these character origin stories as well. I'm so tired of seeing the same ones (Batman and Superman for DC and The Avengers, Spiderman for Marvel) over and over. It's time to open up to some new ideas and stop repeating the old ones.
     Lastly, if you go see this in theathers, there are TWO end-credits scenes. One is really fun that those of you who read the comics might recognize, and the other is something that might hint at the future. If you want to know, email me and I'll tell you lol 
     I really enjoyed this one and I can't wait to see what else the DC universe has in store for us. Speaking of, I'm still crossing my fingers for a Teen Titan movie because WOW. It would be awesome. But since we've already met the characters grown like, I'm not sure we would get one. Maybe we can keep it as a flashback lol 
Overall, I give this

Labels: