Top Ten Yummy Foods Mentioned in Books that Then Made me Hungry!

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the BookishEach week we will post a new Top Ten list . Everyone is welcome to join. 

This week's topic is:
Top Ten Yummy Foods Mentioned in Books that Then Made me Hungry!

Saint AnythingDear Martin

1. Saint Anything by Sarah Dessen: If you didn't go out and buy pizza, garlic knots and french fries after reading this, I need to know your secret. I don't think I made it a week before I went and had to order some lol 

2. Dear Martin by Nic Stone: I worked at Olive Garden at a point in time and we had chicken cacciatore. I loved it then, and when it is mentioned in this book, I kept thinking about it. And now I'm thinking of it again lol 

I See London, I See France (I See London, I See France, #1)Once and for All

3. I See London, I See France by Sarah Mlynowski: This one wasn't my favorite read, but the food mentioned in it was definitely something that twas right up my alley. Especially the waffle thing. OMG that sounded amazing. 

4. Once and For All by Sarah Dessen: Man look, all those weddings, how could I NOT want wedding cake after reading this?! lol 

Alex, ApproximatelyHeartless
5. Alex, Approximately by Jenn Bennett: I remember wanting all the churros EVER because of her walk down the boardwalk lol 

6. Heartless by Marissa Meyer: I even made Cath's lemon tarts! You KNOW this made me hungry lol 

To All the Boys I've Loved Before (To All the Boys I've Loved Before, #1)The Names They Gave Us

7. To All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han: All the cookies ever. Because how could I not want to eat them all?!

8. The Names they Gave Us by Emery Lord: I still need to try that cookie recipe! But I am definitely going to one day! 

The Hate U GiveWhen Dimple Met Rishi

9. The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas: One of my favorite snacks was mentioned in this one! (Graham crackers with peanut butter!) Ironically, I was actually eating some when I got to that part in the book lol 

10. When Dimple Met Rishi by Sandhya Menon: First she made me thirsty with the iced coffee and then she made me hungry with all the amazing restaurants they went to! 

What About you???