Stacking the Shelves #194 & the Weekly Wrap-Up!

This bookish meme tells the blogosphere what all we borrowed, bought, and received for review. It's hosted over at Tynga's Reviews.

Received from the publisher:

The Infinity of You & Me

Thank you St. Martin's Griffin for the finished copy!

From #booksfortrade:
An Ember in the Ashes (An Ember in the Ashes, #1)

Thank you Stephanie! Now that I have it I guess it's time for me to finally read it! 

For class: 
Simply Irresistible (Lucky Harbor, #1)Shutter

Weekly Wrap-Up


Monday 10/17/16: No Post
Tuesday 10/18/16: Top 10 Character Names I'd Give a Pet! 
Wednesday 10/19/16: Waiting on Wednesday: Ramona Blue by Julie Murphy
Friday 10/14/16: Follow Friday: How to Build the Perfect Book Boyfriend! 
Saturday 10/15/16: Class Act: Module 8- Vampires, Mermaids, and Zombies! 

Me on Instagram @take_me_awayyy:



Labels: