Stacking the Shelves #192 & the Weekly Wrap-up!

This bookish meme tells the blogosphere what all we borrowed, bought, and received for review. It's hosted over at Tynga's Reviews.

From #BooksforTrade: 
BeastHolding Up the Universe
Everything, Everything

Thank you to both Jen and Sophie! 
(I already had Everything, Everything, but my wonderful friend Valerie sent me an ARC of it to complete my Nicola Yoon collection!)

Bought: 
The Hammer of Thor (Magnus Chase and the Gods of Asgard, #2)Four Letter Word (Dirty Deeds, #1)

For Class: 
The HelpThe Lover's Dictionary
None of the Above

Weekly Wrap-Up

Sunday 10/02/16: Stacking the Shelves #191 & the Weekly Wrap-Up! 
Monday 10/03/16: September 2016: Monthly Wrap-Up
Tuesday 10/04/16: Top 10 Most Vile Villians! 
Wednesday 10/05/16: Waiting on Wednesday: In a Perfect World by Trish Doller
Thursday 10/06/2016: No Post
Friday 10/07/16: Follow Friday: Favorite Bookish World! 
Saturday 10/08/16: Class Act: Module 6- LGBTQIAP+

Me on Instagram @take_me_awayyy:




This is how my freaking new ARC of Everything, Everything turned up because UPS doesn't have respect for other people's things -_- I was pretty pissed, so I'm trying to flatten it out under a pile of other books :( 


Labels: