Follow Friday: Craziest Thing to Get a Book!



Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee’s View & Alison Can Read.    

The goal is to increase blog followers and make friends. Basically how it works is you follow them, they follow you. Win. Win. So looking forward to making new blogging friends & following blogs!

what's the craziest thing you've ever done to get your hands on any particular book? 
        
     I've really only stood in super long lines for books I really wanted (like Heartless at TLA). But the "craziest" thing would have to be me standing up quickly in the middle of a crowd and singing "Happy Birthday" (mind you it was no one's birthday lol). The prompt to win was "Whoever stands up first and sings to me..." Needless to say, I won lmao 

What's the craziest thing you've ever done for a book?!

Labels: