Follow Friday: Short Stories and Novellas!

Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee’s View & Alison Can Read.    

The goal is to increase blog followers and make friends. Basically how it works is you follow them, they follow you. Win. Win. So looking forward to making new blogging friends & following blogs!

short stories (as companions to to a series): what do you love or hate about them?  
          Depends on when in the series they come up. Like the ones for The Wrath and the Dagger that just came out, I purchased them, but I haven't read them yet. Reason being, as I've said before, I don't like spoilers, excerpts, chapter reveals, none of that, so  if it's too far from the next in the series, I won't read it. I don't want to run into detail or something I want to know more about and have to wait for it lol The only time I might cave is if it's a story I really want to read. Like the short stories from the Lunar Chronicles series. (Obviously I break the rules ALOT for this series lmao)

What about you? 
Do you like short Stories and Novellas?

Labels: