TTT: Top 10 OTPs!

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the BookishEach week we will post a new Top Ten list. Everyone is welcome to join.   

This week's topic is:
Top 10 OTP's!


Anna and the French Kiss (Anna and the French Kiss, #1)Scarlet (The Lunar Chronicles, #2)
1. Anna and Etienne': These two helped my love for contemp romance grow to what it is now. I will forever hold them in a special place in my heart!!!

2. Scarlet and Wolf: It was so obvious they cared for each other. I loved seeing their relationship develop in their story. 

Six of Crows (Six of Crows, #1)Queen of Shadows (Throne of Glass, #4)
3. Mattahis and Nina & Kaz and Inej: I had to do these together because there was just too many in this one book! I had to add them both! 

4. Celaena and Rowan: I'm pretty sure this will start a turf war on my post lol But I will stand by "#TeamCelwan" at all costs! I jumped ships in the last book and I firmly stand behind my decision lol 

A Court of Thorns and Roses (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #1)I'll Meet You There
5. Feyre and Tamlin: Um Chapter 27 was what converted me to this ship. If you don't know what chapter that is, go read it and tell me if you're any other team after that lol 

6. Skylar and Josh: Hot Marine and a small town girl?!  YES PLEASE. Everything about this match was amazing!

Twilight (Twilight, #1)Crash into You (Pushing the Limits, #3)
7. BELLA AND JACOB: I don't care what you Twihards say about this, in my mind this will always be the way it was supposed to go. And yes, I was #TeamJacob BEFORE the movie and it turned out he was all ripped and stuff lol 

8. Rachel and Isaiah: Isaiah has been my favorite since Pushing the Limits. I'd love to see more of them again! 

Isla and the Happily Ever After (Anna and the French Kiss, #3)The Blood of Olympus (The Heroes of Olympus, #5)

9. Isla and Josh: I really loved Josh and Isla together. She was so awkward and he was so amazing... They just seemed so compatible anyways and I loved seeing them together. 

10. Percy and Annabeth: These two work together to get themselves out of dozens of tough situations. I couldn't NOT add them to this! 

Who are their Top 10 Favorite OTPs?

Labels: