Waiting on Wednesday: Please Don't Tell by Laura Tims


This bookish meme tells the blogosphere what we're waiting patiently (and sometimes not so patiently) for! It's hosted by Jill over at Breaking the Spine!

Please Don't Tell


     Joy killed Adam Gordon—at least, that’s what she thinks. The night of the party is hazy at best. But she knows what Adam did to her twin sister, Grace, and she knows he had to pay for it.
     What Joy doesn’t expect is that someone else saw what happened. And one night a note is shoved through her open window, threatening Joy that all will be revealed. Now the anonymous blackmailer starts using Joy to expose the secrets of their placid hometown. And as the demands escalate, Joy must somehow uncover the blackmailer’s identity before Joy is forced to make a terrible choice.
     In this darkly compelling narrative, debut author Laura Tims explores the complicated relationship between two sisters, and what one will do for the other. It’s a story that will keep readers turning pages and questioning their own sense of right and wrong.

Published by: HarperCollins
Expected Publication: May 24, 2016

Why I'm Waiting: This sounds like all kind of mind effery and I need to see what it's all about. I haven't seen any really good thrillers as of late, so I'm really excited to see where this one goes. Since I have a sister I'm really excited to see how that role comes to play. I mean I tell her all the time, "I'd do anything for you." This will be interesting to see how far that statement will go in this one. 

What are y'all waiting on this week?
Will  y'all be waiting on this with me? 

Labels: