Stacking the Shelves #157 & the Weekly Wrap-Up!

This bookish meme tells the blogosphere what all we borrowed, bought, and received for review. It's hosted over at Tynga's Reviews.

Bought:

Pointe


Pointe by Brandy Colbert
I have been wanting to read this for forever and I'm so happy to finally get my hands on it.
*Funny story: I ordered a copy to come to my house through the mail. It was taking so freaking long that I ended up requesting it from my library too. And you know what happened then don't you? THEY BOTH FINALLY CAME ON THE SAME DAY lmao 

Light load this week, but a very important one!
#WeNeedDiverseBooks
#DiverseReads2016

What did you get this week?!

Weekly Wrap-Up

Sunday 12/27/2015: Stacking the Shelves #156 & the Weekly Wrap-Up
Monday 12/28/15: Take Me Away's Top 15 of 2015! (There's a giveaway for one of my favorite 2015 reads as well!)
Tuesday 12/29/15: Top 16 Most Anticipated Reads of for the First Half of 2016!
Wednesday 12/30/15: My WoW this week featuring Symptoms of Being Human by Jeff Garvin
Thursday 12/31/15: My End of the Year Book Survey
Friday 01/01/16: Looking Back to my my 2015 Bookish Resolutions!
Saturday 01/02/16Wolf by Wolf by Ryan Graudin


What went on at your blog this week?!

Labels: ,