Top 10 Movie Adaptations I'm Most Looking Forward to!

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the BookishEach week we will post a new Top Ten list. Everyone is welcome to join.   

This week's topic is:
Top 10 Movie Adaptations I'm Most Looking Forward to!

1. Mockingjay Pt. 2: This is where all the real action from the book comes in and I CANNOT wait to see how they finally portray it. Also, I will be sure to bring tissues....... 


2. Allegiant Pt. 1: I'm not a fan that they're splitting it into two movies OR that they're changing the name to something else, but nonetheless I'm excited for it. 

3. Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them: I JUST SAW THE PHOTOS FROM THIS THE OTHER DAY AND THEY ARE ALL GORGEOUS. I CANNOT WAIT FOR THIS. 

4. The Shadowhunters: I read the first and second one and even watched the movie, but I haven't gotten to the rest of the series yet.... But that will NOT stop me from watching the tv show. It's not specifically based off any one book, but I'm sure there will be some mild spoilers. Hopefully that will make me get a move on reading the rest of the series. 


5. The Martian: I'm thinking of starting this one on audio as soon as the semester is over so I can hurry up and watch it. The movie looks soooooo good and I've heard that (gasp) it's better than the book. I need to see if this is true! 

6. The Duff: I listened to the book via audio before the movie came out because it looked so funny and I was so excited to see it.... And then I just didn't. I plan to watch it soon though! 

7. The Book Thief: I was going to read this for school and then watch the movie, but I ended up reading something else. I plan to finally get to both soon! 


8. The Maze Runner: Same as above!


9. The Scorch Trials: Man I'm kinda behind right? lol 


10. Gatsby: One of the only classics I actually liked, so I cannot wait to finally get some time to watch this movie adaptation!


Labels: