Stacking the Shelves #151 & the Weekly Wrap-Up!

This bookish meme tells the blogosphere what all we borrowed, bought, and received for review. It's hosted over at Tynga's Reviews.

Bought:

(I already had all of these, I just bought one of them!)
Can you tell which book is my favorite? lmao

Winter by Marissa Meyer! 
My most anticipated 2015 release is here... And I haven't had time to read! I'm on 400 something, and I'm finished with homework for now, so I may fly through it tonight after work! 

For review:
Blackhearts
Now that I've bought myself a new Nook, I'm back to requesting things again! 

Blackhearts by Nicole Castroman

What did you get this week?!

Weekly Wrap-Up

Sunday 11/08/2015: Stacking the Shelves #150 & the Weekly Wrap-Up!
Monday 11/09/15: First & Then by Emma Mills & a Beyond the Book featuring The Sword of Summer by Rick Riordan
Tuesday 11/10/15: Top 10 Tuesday-  Movie Adaptations I can't wait For! 
Wednesday 11/11/15: My WoW featuring The Winner's Kiss by Marie Rutkoski
Thursday 11/12/15: READy to Talk: Long Tortuous Waits!
Friday 10/13/15: Follow Friday!: What Are the Funniest Books You've Ever Read?
Saturday 11/14/15: Class Act Module 12: Biographies featuring Escape!: The Story of the Great Houdini by Sid Fleischman


What went on at your blog this week?!

Labels: