Stacking the Shelves #150 (!!!!!) & the Weekly Wrap-Up!

This bookish meme tells the blogosphere what all we borrowed, bought, and received for review. It's hosted over at Tynga's Reviews.

This is two weeks worth of StS, so I tried to condense it!


Bought:


From the Library: 


With my Nook being broken for a month and a half and most of my ARC's being e-ARC's, you can see why I'm drowning and trying to catch up. I don't want the pubs to think I wasn't reading them! 

What did you get this week?!

Weekly Wrap-Up

Sunday 11/1/2015: Stacking the Shelves #149 & the Weekly Wrap-Up!
Monday 11/02/15: The Sword of Summer by Rick Riordan
Tuesday 11/03/15: Top 10 Tuesday-  Debut Authors who Have me Looking Forward to their Sophomore Novels! 
Wednesday 11/04/15: My WoW featuring The Leaving by Tara Altebrando
Thursday 11/05/15: Illuminae by Amie Kaufman & Jay Kristoff
Friday 10/30/15: Follow Friday!: What Author Would You Be?
Saturday 10/31/15: Class Act, Module 11- Informational Books


What went on at your blog this week?!

Labels: