TTT: Books I'd Love to See as Movies or TV Shows!

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the BookishEach week we will post a new Top Ten list. Everyone is welcome to join.   

This week's topic is:
Top Ten Books I'd Love to See as Movies or TV Shows

Cinder (The Lunar Chronicles, #1)Nowhere But Here (Thunder Road, #1)
1. Cinder by Marissa Meyer: Can you imagine the scenery we'd have with this movie? Like if Hollywood did it right, it would look amazing on the big screen. 

2. Nowhere but Here by Katie McGarry: With all the drama in this one, it could be a Lifetime movie. One that I would watch over, and over again! 

The Heir (The Selection #4)Wallbanger (Cocktail, #1)
3. The Heir (and all the other Selection books) by Kiera Cass: I'm kind of cheating because this is actually a show in the books lol but since so many people like The Bachelor I think it would make a great show. 

4. Wallbanger by Alice Clayton: Although this is an adult book, I think it would be hilarious as an HBO movie. I listened to the audio version of this book and so many of the noises that they made had me LAUGHING OUT LOUD. Especially "The Giggler." lmao 

Revenge, Ice Cream, and Other Things Best Served Cold (Broken Hearts & Revenge, #2)Black Ice
5. Revenge, Ice Cream, and Other Things Best Served Cold by Katie Finn: This book and it's predecessor are both hilarious. I could see this as a tv show coming on as a sitcom. 

6. Black Ice by Becca Fitzpatrick: This one was a thriller and it was something I could picture watching on tthe tv. It would probably freak me out to actually see on tv than just read it, but still, I would definitely watch it anyways. 

Open Road SummerHow My Summer Went Up in Flames
7. Open Road Summer by Emery Lord: This is another one I'd love to see on Lifetime! Romance, a country singer, and a road trip. Espeically with this one being set in Tennessee, I'm sure there's horses and other things that would make tthe setting just as cool as the plot. 

8. How My Summer Went Up in Flames by Jennifer Salvato Doktorski: This would be hilarious as a sitcom thing. Especially with her family. They made me laugh the entire time. 

Altered (Altered, #1)I Hunt Killers (Jasper Dent, #1)
9. Altered by Jennifer Rush: This was anotther thriller that I would love to see acted out on the screen. From the guns to the romance, to everything, it was a pretty cool book that would be pretty cool to see as a movie. 

10. I Hunt Killers by Barry Lyga: Another thriller that I would love tto see played out on the television. I'ma huge fan of cop tv shows and I can see it now... This would be just as good as Criminal Minds! 

Labels: