Top Ten Books on my Summer TBR!

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the BookishEach week we will post a new Top Ten list. Everyone is welcome to join.   

This week's topic is:
Top Ten Books on my Summer TBR!

For me, summer is June, July, and August and these are books that are released during this time. 

Legacy of Kings (Blood of Gods and Royals, #1)What You Left Behind
Slasher Girls & Monster BoysEvery Last Word
The Summer of Chasing MermaidsScorched (Frigid, #2)
Every Last Breath (The Dark Elements, #3)The Boy Most Likely To
More Happy Than NotEven When You Lie to Me



Honorable Mention: 
Dream of You (Wait for You, #4.5)Chasing Impossible (Pushing the Limits, #5)

Since this is only a novella, I'm going to put this as an HM, but this is something that I'm really excited for. I can't wait to see about Colton being in love!

This is another one that's an HM because it was a novella. But this is one novella I've been anticipating for a LONG time. 

Labels: