Stacking the Shelves #131 & the Weekly Wrap-Up!

This bookish meme tells the blogosphere what all we borrowed, bought, and received for review. It's hosted over at Tynga's Reviews.

I know this post is normally for Sundays, but yesterday was reserved for my family, so I'm posting it now! Here's what I got over the last week!

Gifted: 

I've heard not but great things about this book, so when I heard I could get a signed copy from a Twitter giveaway I won during BEA, I was overjoyed! Plus, Adam Silvera is super nice! 

Bought:
Scorched (Frigid, #2)Dirty Thoughts (Mechanics of Love, #1)
Every Last Word

For Review:
Reckless Hearts (Wicked Games, #2)Velvet Undercover
The Lies About Truth
I read the first one and wasn't really a fan, so I'm not sure why I decided to read this one..... 
Women spies?! YES PLEASE! 
After her STUNNING debut, Faking Normal, I knew I NEEDED this one. I can't wait to sit and read it. I read Faking Normal in a day and a half. 

Weekly Wrap-Up

Sunday 06/14/15: Stacking the Shelves #130 & the Weekly Wrap-Up
Monday 06/15/15: My 3 Star Review of The Night We Said Yes by Lauren Gibaldi
Tuesday 06/16/15: Top 10 Tuesday- Top 10 Books on my Summer TBR!
Wednesday 06/17/15: My Wow for the week was for When We Collided by Emery Lord 
Thursday 06/18/2015: My 4 Star Review of Deadfall by Anna Carey
Friday 06/19/15: Follow Friday:  Literary Tattoos! 
Saturday 06/20/15: My 5 Star Books to Movies Review of The Fault in Our Stars! 

What went on at your blog this week?!

Labels: