Follow Friday: Tattoos!

Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee’s View & Alison Can Read.    

The goal is to increase blog followers and make friends. Basically how it works is you follow them, they follow you. Win. Win. So looking forward to making new blogging friends & following blogs!

 if you were to get a tattoo, what would it say or what would the graphic be? or if you have a tattoo, share a picture and it's meaning. 
        
     Well, I actually have 7 of them lol I can't take a pic because I'm at work so I will just tell y;'all about all of them.

Non-Literary
      On my left foot I have a cross and a Bible verse "God is within her, she will not fail. Psalm 46:5" On my other foot I have Faith in Korean for my sister. (Her name is Faith.) She is very sick, but still makes it her job to get up every day, stand on two feet, and live her everyday life. I got it on my foot to remind me, if she can do it, I can too. On my hip bone I got a Scorpion holding a rose. This is the story of my birth. Doctors told my parents to abort me and that I was going to be disabled and they couldn't afford a disabled child. But they hung on and I was born, a healthy baby girl on my exact due date. So my birthday and anything associated with it are important to me. My tramp stamp (YES I HAVE ONE SOOOOOO WHAT) is my real name, but the P is a treble clef for my love of music. On my right shoulder I have a tattoo for the sorority that both me and my mom are in. 

Literary
     On my left rib I have my imagination tattoo:
It says "To know is nothing at all, To imagine is everything." My mommy told me once before she wasn't surprised that I got into reading and writing when I was little because my imagination was always out of this world. And to this day, it still is. This probably has a lot to do with the reason I love imagery and world building so much when I read. I can always see it so clearly. 


     And this one is a pretty terrible photo (my gut looks terrible lmao I was twisting to take the pic and it made it look that way lol) But on my right side down my rib cage, I have the words from a poem "I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul." To me that means I can do all the things I want, but each choice I make is what drives the next choice I make. I am conscious of making my future the way it will be. With these words I can hold myself accountable. 

Last but not least, one day I want one of the marks from the Covenant series by Jennifer Armentrout. The only reason I haven't gotten it yet...... I can't decide which one I want lol So indecisive lol 

Anyone else have literary Tattoos?!


Labels: ,