TTT: Top Books that Made Me Hungry!

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the BookishEach week we will post a new Top Ten list. Everyone is welcome to join.   

This week's topic is:
Top Ten Books that Made me Hungry

The Heir (The Selection #4)Saint Anything
1. The Heir by Kiera Cass: If you've read this, then you know there is a certain apple thing that is made and there is a lot to do with desserts in this one. Every time something like that comes up, I had to go in the kitchen and get something sweet for my sudden sweet tooth attack. 

2. Saint Anything by Sarah Dessen: From pizza to garlic knots to french fries, I remembered having to order a pizza and garlic knots a week later because this book had stuck with me so long. You will see soon what this book did to me on my next Beyond the Book! 

Second Chance SummerRevenge, Ice Cream, and Other Things Best Served Cold (Broken Hearts & Revenge, #2)
3. Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson: The love interest worked in a freaking bakery thing. Every time something was mentioned, I wanted it lol 

4. Revenge, Ice Cream, and Other Things Best Served Cold by Katie Finn: In this one she gets a job at an ice cream shop. And let's be honest, the title mentions ice cream and that's all the invite I needed to go and get some ice cream while reading this. 

My True Love Gave to Me: Twelve Holiday StoriesMy Heart and Other Black Holes
5. My True Love Gave to Me Edited by Stephanie Perkins: I LOVED Kiersten White's story "Welcome to Christmas, CA" and it honestly made me really think about what food I might NEED. And because I thought about it, I ended up wanting to make it. And of course I did. I had to have it right that second. 

6. My Heart and Other Black Holes by Jasmine Warga: Anyone else remember that french fry and milkshake part from the little diner? Just me? I know it was a critical part in the story when they were meeting, but for a moment I was focused on the fries. I had to make a stop at 5 Guys to get some as soon as I read that part lol 

To All the Boys I've Loved Before (To All the Boys I've Loved Before, #1)Wish You Were Italian (If Only . . . #2)
7. To All The Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han: Although I've never tried Korean food, I wanted to after I read this. Regardless of what it was talking about it sparked my interest. 

8. Wish You Were Italian by Kristin Rae: Um, one word.... GELATO. I wrote an entire post about how much I wanted to try some gelato after I read this. Because let's be honest, the amount of times this book mentions it I HAD to freaking include this. 

The Start of Me and YouTaste Test
9. The Start of Me and You by Emery Lord: I was weirdly eating a different kind of the Girl Scout cookies at the time they were mentioned in this one. It made me stop and put a box away, but I did go and pull them out later 

10. Taste Test by Kelly Fiore: Dude, I am STILL thinking about the lobster roll that was in this one and I read it about 2 years ago. I want to go somewhere and get an authentic lobster roll and eat it and love it. I know I could make my own, but with nothing to judge it off I don't want to feel like I'm missing anything lol 

BONUS

These books made the list because they made me THIRSTY! 

Not a Drop to Drink (Not a Drop to Drink, #1)Stay with Me (Wait for You, #3)
1 Not a Drop to Drink by Mindy McGinnis: This book obviously had a water shortage and I was deathly afraid that it might happen in real life. So I drunk ALLLLLL the water when I was reading this lmao 

2. Stay With Me by J. Lynn: The fact that she works in a bar started it out. And then tthe tequila shots night made me want to go out and drink with my friends. I know that sounds pretty bad, but come on, it made for an interesting night in this book lol 

Labels: