Top Ten Books I Will Probably Never Read!

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the BookishEach week we will post a new Top Ten list. Everyone is welcome to join.   

This week's topic is:
Top Ten Books I Will Probably Never Read!

The Host (The Host, #1)Haunting Violet (Haunting Violet, #1)
1. The Host by Stephenie Meyer: Besides the fact that it's 600+ pages, I'm just not sure I want to read this one anymore. After reading Twilight I added it to my TBR pile wanting to read everything that she wrote, but now I'm not sure I'm interested anymore. 

2. Haunting Violet by Alyxandra Harvey: I added this when I was in the middle of my paranormal romance phase. And this one was popular then. But now as time as gotten away from me, I'm not too interested anymore. 

The Casual VacancyThe Immortal Rules (Blood of Eden, #1)
3. The Casual Vacancy by J. K. Rowling: Call me childish, but I just can't see myself reading this and it's not Harry Potter. Nonetheless, still have it added to my TBR for some reason. 

4. The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa: I know so many people will be like O_o on this choice, but at the same time, I've just had enough of vampires. I'm just over that whole situation and I don't think I'll be reading them again for a long time. 

Mothership (Ever-Expanding Universe, #1)Pretty Little Liars (Pretty Little Liars, #1)
5. Mothership by Martin Leicht and Isla Neal: I'm not even sure why I even wanted to read this before. It sounds weird and not something I'm interested in.

6. Pretty Little Liars by Sara Shepard: Let's be real.... There's just TOO MANY IN THIS SERIES. I wanted to be caught up one day and it just doesn't look like it's stopping, so I'm over it. I normally don't want the tv or movies before I read the book, but this may be one I cheat on because GEEZ.

Teardrop (Teardrop, #1)Heist Society (Heist Society, #1)
7. Teardrop by Lauren Kate: I was only barely a fan of her Fallen series (I only read the first book) so when this one came out it ended up on my TBR but I never got to it. Since it's come out, I've seen bad reviews and Lauren Kate trolls. Both of which have now ruined me for the book. 

8. Heist Society by Ally Carter: So many of my friends have LOVED this one. I tried reading it several times. And yet, I just can't finish it. A lot of it had to do with the writing style. Maybe I should try the audio. I may like it more. Anyways, for whatever reason I don't think I'll read it, but I can't bring myself to delete it from my TBR smh

Waterfell (The Aquarathi, #1)That Boy (That Boy, #1)
9. Waterfall by Amalie Howard: Another I tried multiple times to read but just couldn't get into. But I really want to! I heard the author is super  nice and I will be meeting her soon and I want to say I read something by her...... 

10. That Boy by Jillian Dodd: The author is one of the sweetest people I've ever met! I attended a book event on my bday about 2 years ago and she GAVE me this and personalized it for me... But I just can't get past the terrible cover. Maybe one day I will overlook it and just dive in to it. I've heard it's actually pretty good too tho. (Well besides the love triangle -__-) 

There are actually way more than that! And a huge thank you to The Broke and Bookish! This caused a sweep of my Goodreads To Read shelf and I got rid of a full 3 pages worth! (Now watch me add about 5 by 12 noon today lmao) 

What books are you pretty sure you won't read?! 

Labels: