Stacking the Shelves #125 & the Weekly Wrap-Up!

This bookish meme tells the blogosphere what all we borrowed, bought, and received for review. It's hosted over at Tynga's Reviews.

Library:
Sweet Addiction (Sweet Addiction, #1)Sweet Possession (Sweet Addiction, #2)
Sweet Addiction 
and
Sweet Possession
by J. Daniels

After binging her entire other series, I found out that the third book in this series will tie in to her Alabama Boys series with Mason King and I couldn't be happier because I did NOT want that series to be over so quickly!

Bought: 

I forgot to add this a couple weeks ago, but I finally bought me, my mom, and my aunt's tickets to RT! I am only going Friday-Sunday, but I couldn't be more excited! 
And last but not least, I got these super cool BOOKMARK BUSINESS cards for when I get to RT! I think they turned out great! Granted I know there will mainly be authors there, but at the same time, I'm hoping to pass some out to other bloggers and the pubs that will be there. 
(If you're wondering why I didn't put my email address, for my blog stuff I use my gmail, but I've been trying to transfer it over to my school one and make my gmail more personal. Now I can write it an decide which email I want to give to each certain person!)

Weekly Wrap-Up

Sunday 05/03/15: Stacking the Shelves #124 & the Weekly Wrap-Up
Monday 05/04/15: My 5 star review of the FAN FREAKIN TASTIC A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
Tuesday 05/05/15: Top 10 Tuesday-  Books I'll probably Never Read!
Wednesday 05/06/15: My Wow for the week was for Passenger by Alexandra Bracken
Thursday 05/07/2015: My 4 Star Review of Saint Anything by Sarah Dessen
Friday 05/08/15: Follow Friday: On deciding what to read next! 
Saturday 04/25/15: My 4 Star Review of Revenge, Ice Cream, and Other Things Best Served Cold by Katie Finn (Morgan Matson)

What went on at your blog this week?!



Labels: