Stacking the Shelves #121 & the Weekly Wrap-Up!

This bookish meme tells the blogosphere what all we borrowed, bought, and received for review. It's hosted over at Tynga's Reviews.

Bought:
Fall with Me (Wait for You, #4)
Fall With Me by J. Lynn
(Already read and loved! Look for my review on the 13th!!!)

From the Library:
Wallbanger (Cocktail, #1)
Wallbanger by Alice Clayton (Audio)

For review: 
The Last Good Day of the Year
The Last Good Day of the Year by Jessica Warman

What did you get this week?


Weekly Wrap-Up

Tuesday 04/07/15: Top 10 Tuesday-  Top 10 Characters I'd Love to Check in On! 
Wednesday 04/08/15: My Wow for the week was Tracked by Jenny Martin
Thursday 04/09/2015: My  3 Star Review of 99 Days by Katie Cotugno
Friday 04/10/15: Follow Friday: Surprising Books?!
Saturday 04/11/15: My DNF review of Becoming Jinn by Lori Goldstein

What went on at your blog this week?!

Labels: