TBR Read-a-thon!

3e269a05-99c1-46fc-a50c-9b6112644dde_zpsrhqekspt

     I know this is a random time for a read-a-thon, but I'm really kind of excited for this one. I'm currently on Spring Break and spending some time with my family. So naturally, that means my time for reading has completely opened up! lol I'm only going to be doing it from the 14th and the 15th because I will be going back to work then and I didn't find out about it until late last night, but I still want to participate! Here's what I want to read this weekend: 

Deadfall (Blackbird, #2)The Start of Me and You
Liars, Inc.Snow Like Ashes (Snow Like Ashes, #1)

I'm not sure of the order, but I'm for sure I want these off my immediate TBR... Also, I will keep this post updated as time moves on! 

Currently Reading: The Start of Me and You by Emery Lord

Books finished: Deadfall by Anna Carey

Labels: ,