Stacking the Shelves #113 & the Weekly Wrap-Up!

This bookish meme tells the blogosphere what all we borrowed, bought, and received for review. It's hosted over at Tynga's Reviews.

From the library:
The Lonely Hearts Club (The Lonely Hearts Club, #1)We Can Work It Out (The Lonely Hearts Club, #2)
The Lonely Hearts Club by Elizabeth Eulberg
We Can Work it Out by Elizabeth Eulberg
I saw both of these available at my library and POUNCED. I've been eyeing Eulberg for awhile now (since Better Off Friends came out...) and now this will hopefully make me read some of her work. Not sure if I'll really binge the series, but I've been looking for a light hearted contemp to balance out the heavy ones I've read lately. 

For Review:
Becoming Jinn (Becoming Jinn, #1)
Becoming Jinn by Lori Goldstein
I was really looking forward to this one, but it just wasn't for me. Review to come later... 

Bought: 
A Hard Day's Night (The Lonely Hearts Club, #1.1)Two of Us (The Lonely Hearts Club, #1.2)From Me to You (The Lonely Hearts Club, #1.3)
A Hard Day's Night by Elizabeth Eulberg
Two of Us by Elizabeth Eulberg
From Me to You by Elizabeth Eulberg
When I said I was going to binge the series, I MEANT IT. 

Before the Fall: Arrival (Embassy Row)
Before the Fall: Arrival by Ally Carter

Everything I bought this week was FREE on my Kindle! Get to them while you can! 

Weekly Wrap-Up

Sunday 02/01/15: Stacking the Shelves #112 and the Weekly Wrap-Up! 
Monday 02/02/15:  My 5 Star heartfelt review for I'll Meet You There by Heather Demetrios
Tuesday 02/03/15: Top 10 Tuesday- Contemp staples I can't believe I haven't read!
Wednesday 02/04/15: Waiting on Wednesday! This week I'm waiting on a historical thriller, A Madness so Discreet by Mindy McGinnis
Thursday 02/05/15: My 3 Star review of All Fall Down by Ally Carter
Friday 02/06/15: Follow Friday: Can you read more than one book at a time?
Saturday 02/07/15: My  5 Star review for My Heart and Other Black Holes by Jasmine Warga

What did you get this week?
What went on at your blog this week?!

Labels: