My Top 8 Swoony Moments in YA!

     Since yesterday was Friday the 13th, I decided to bring some happiness to the blog for Valentine's Day! Everyone knows I'm a bit superstitious, so since I was in hiding most of the day yesterday, I came up with my Top 8 Swoony Moments in YA! I tried not to use some of the other scenes I used in this list from my Beyond the Book post!

1. That time in The Lonely Hearts Club by Elizabeth Eulberg where Ryan sung to Penny at the karaoke night!  I am a SUCKER for singing to people and it makes it even better if it sucks lol 

2. That "one chapter" from A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas for REASONS. I know this shouldn't count since it's not released yet, but HOLY. HOTNESS. Y'ALL. Just wait until everyone reads it! 

3. Two words: HOTEL. CALIFORNIA. If you've read I'll Meet You There by Heather Demetrios, you know why I was so upset at this time. I wanted "it" to happen, but when "it" didn't it just built the romantic tension even more! 

4. The "book" at the end of Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins. I LOST it when I read that part! I'll also include the "Star" from Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins in this one because it's from the same series and I loved that scene as well! 

5. The YA book spine poem in Two Boys Kissing by David Levithan is among one of my favorite swoony moments in YA because it features romance and some YA! I LOVED it! 

6. I wouldn't be a real book worm if I didn't add the "Read to me, Cather" scene from Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell. I read that scene over and over and over hoping that one day the boyfriend would ask me to do the same thing lol

7. If you haven't read this series yet, don't read this one! Scarlet by Marissa Meyer is currently my fave in the series, but the swoony part is at the end of Scarlet when they have that one conversation with the tomato can... Yeah, I think I literally died from swoonage right then. It's when I fell in love with Wolf and Scarlet became my favorite!

7. Of course I could add this entire series, but for the time being, I will just use that one chapter from Deity by Jennifer L. Armentrout with the cabin and well, I don't want to go into too much detail. But that was the first time for THINGS to happen and well, I was very happy with that! 

Well there you have it! Some of my Top Fave Swoon Worthy Moments! All of these books are among my favorites! If you haven't read them before, GET TO IT!  You will thank me after you stop swooning! 

What are some of your favorite swoony moments?
Do you love some of these as well?





Labels: , ,