TTT: Top 2014 Releases I Meant to Read but Never Got to!

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the BookishEach week we will post a new Top Ten list. Everyone is welcome to join.   

This week's topic is:
Top Ten 2014 Releases I Meant to Read but Never Got to

Her Dark Curiosity (The Madman's Daughter, #2)The Jewel (The Lone City, #1)
1. Her Dark Curiosity by Megan Shepherd: I really liked the first book in this series and I own the ssecond one. But I never got to this one. I plan to read it soon so I can binge read this one and the last one!

2. The Jewel by Amy Ewing: I read the first half of this and then other review books started pouring in. I'm going to get to this one soon tho. I can't wait to see how it ends tho. I will definitely finish reading it before the next one comes out! 

Love Letters to the DeadSnow Like Ashes (Snow Like Ashes, #1)
3. Love Letters to the Dead by Ava Dellaira: I've heard great things about this one and it's been sitting on my shelf for forever. (And I still owe Netgalley a review of it oops) But I really want to get to this one. I really love contemps and this one sounds amazing!

4. Snow Like Ashes by Sarah Raasch: The seasons fighting against each other? It sounds so good! When it was released there were 1846151840 other books released in the same month and then it was too late for me to get to it. But I own it and have read about 1/3 of it. I will get back to it soon! 

Exquisite Captive (Dark Caravan Cycle #1)Kiss Kill Vanish
5. Exquisite Captive by Heather Demetrios: I really love the concept behind this one, but I couldn't really get into the story. I want to try again and see if anything changes. Maybe I will feel better about it later on. I really want to love this one as Demetrios is one of my favorite new authors!

6. Kiss Kill Vanish by Jessica Martinez: I won this in a giveaway and I was so excited because I thought it was the prefect book for me. But when I first tried to read it, it wasn't exactly what I thought it should be. I'm going to give it another try though. 

Beware the WildThey All Fall Down
7. Beware the Wild by Natalie C Parker: I loved the sound of this one. It sounds super creepy and I haven't read as many thrillers as I'd like to lately. Hopefully I make some time for it soon! 

8. They All Fall Down by Roxanne St. Claire: That cover is super creepy and I really need to know what it's all about! (This is anoother one I bought and just let it sit on my shelf smdh) 

Hook's Revenge (Hook's Revenge, #1)Zodiac (Zodiac, #1)
9. Hook's Revenge by Heidi Schulz: I've been waiting on this one for so long and then I finally got it andddddd I never read it smh 

10. Zodiac by Romina Russell: Fun fact about me, I love astrology and seeing that this one had an extra sign and it just seemed pretty cool! 

Wild (The Ivy Chronicles, #3)All Broke Down (Rusk University, #2)
11. Wild by Sophie Jordan: I really love this series and it's that dreaded last book syndrome I have... (See #4) I don't want it to end! 

12. All Broke Down by Cora Carmack: I loved the first one in this series and I think the only reason I didn't read this one when it first came out was school got in the way! 

What 2014 releases are you upset that you missed out on? 
Did any of these make your list too? 


Labels: ,