Top Ten Tuesday: Top 10 Most Anticipated Debuts of 2015!

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the BookishEach week we will post a new Top Ten list. Everyone is welcome to join.   

This week's topic is:
Top Ten Most Anticipated Debut Novels for 2015!

All the Bright Places
1. All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven: I've seen nothing but great things about this one! Plus I've seen that it was The Fault in Our Stars meets Eleanor & Park.... That sounds AMAZEBALLS. 

Becoming Jinn (Becoming Jinn, #1)
2. Becoming Jinn by Lori Goldstein: Although I wasn't a huge fan of another jinn book that was released last year, I still want to give this one a try. Also, I LOVE the paranrmal aspect of these types of books, so I really want to find one I like!

Red Queen (Red Queen, #1)
3. Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard: I've heard some great things and some not so great things about this one. I can't wait to read it and judge for myself!

The Sin Eater’s Daughter (The Sin Eater’s Daughter, #1)
4. The Sin Eater's Daughter by Melinda Salisbury: The cover is gorgeous. The synopsis sounds bad ass. And I just got introduced to fantasy not too long ago. This is definitely right up my alley! I can't wait to see what this is all about! 

The Witch Hunter
5. The Witch Hunter by Virginia Boecker: The last line on Goodreads says: "As she's thrust into the world of witches, ghosts, pirates, and all-too-handsome healers..." and that did it for me. I can't wait to meet all these different creatures! It sounds so cool!

More Happy Than Not
6.More Happy Than Not by Adam Silvera: I've had interactions with this author on Twitter and I can't wait to read his book when it comes out! He was so nice and his synopsis is so intriguing! 

The Night We Said Yes
7. The Night We Said Yes by Lauren Gibaldi: Normally I only get this excited about contemps that will gut punch me in the feels, but this one sounds cute! I really just want to read the alternating POV's!

Twisted Fate
8. Twisted Fate by Norah Olson: This one has had some mixed review already, but I still can't wait to see what it's about! I have it on my Kindle and am starting it soon! 

Beastkeeper
9. Beastkeeper by Cat Hellisen: I know she wrote YA before, but I figured this counted because I don't think she's ever written MG. And if you remember correctly, I said I wanted to bring MG back to my blog! This will be the perfect read to do it with. Because I mean really, IT'S A BEAUTY AND THE BEAST RE-TELLING. 

Monstrous
10. Monstrous by MarcyKate Connolly: "Reminiscent of Frankenstein and the tales of the Brothers Grimm" Andddddd I was sold. I GOTTA GET MY HANDS ON THIS MG! 

Did any of these make your most anticipated debut list?!
What other books did you add to your list?



Labels: