Top 10 Tuesday: Cutest Kids in YA!

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the BookishEach week we will post a new Top Ten list. Everyone is welcome to join.   

This week's topic is:
Top Ten : Freebie!
I chose Top  Cutest Kids in YA!!!!!!
(I tried not to give too much away, so some of these descriptions are pretty vague and you won't understand them unless you've read the story!!!!)

I'll Meet You There
1. Sean from I'll Meet You There by Heather Demetrios: This one hasn't been released yet, but Sean is the son of Dylan... and that's all I'm going to say. His first strawberry is adorable! I can definitely see why he's in danger of getting "eaten up" by his entire family!

My Life Next Door
2. George AND Patsy from My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick: Every one of their quotes was the most adorable thing I've ever Heard! (Read?) The phrase kids say the dardendest things makes you think this was started because of them. Even if the phrase came first! 

How to Love
3. Hannah from How to Love by Katie Cotguno: She's a sweet little girl that loves her bunny. She has an amazing mother who is a teen and doing things on her own. She also has a dad that got his act together all because of her!She is definitely loved!

The Dead and Buried
4. Colby from The Dead and Buried by Kim Harrington: Man I hated what happened to him, but he was a really good sport about it though. And he was super cute throughout the whole ordeal. Well, as much as he could be as a five year old because that ish was creepy! 

Unmarked (The Legion, #2)
5. Maya from Unmarked by Kami Garcia: I was a little sad when I read what happened to her. She was described as having darkcorkscrew curls and a wide smile. And what that thing did to her... *shudders*

If I Stay (If I Stay, #1)
6. Teddy from If I Stay by Gayle Forman: He was so cute and wayyyyyyy too smart. Pretty much what I imagined myself like at that age. I wish things had turned out differently!

Inspire (The Muse, #1)
7. Gwen from Inspire by Cora Carmack: She loved Frozen and fancy dresses. That's exactly what I did at that age, loved Disney and played dress-up in Mommy's clothes!

Be with Me (Wait for You, #2)
8. George from Be With Me by J. Lynn: He;s so smart and super adorable! He loves horses and he knows all about how to cookie dough lol 

No Place to Fall
9. Coby from No Place to Fall by Jaye Robin Brown: He's Amber's nephew and he knows how to have fun with his food! He eats Cheerios and gets them EVERYWHERE!

The End Games
10. Patrick from The End Games by T. Michael Martin: As young as he is, he was definitely more brave than I ever would be. There's no way I could fight zombies and do all that he did! 

So there you have it! These are some of my favorite kids in YA! Have any that you love that I missed, leave them in the comments! 

What did you choose for your topic on Top  Tuesday?!





 




Labels: