Follow Friday: Collecting Other Things!

Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee’s View & Alison Can Read.    

The goal is to increase blog followers and make friends. Basically how it works is you follow them, they follow you. Win. Win. So looking forward to making new blogging friends & following blogs!

do you have any fun collections other than books?
    I did a Beyond the Book post about this once, but I'll talk about it again! I collect anything and everything to do with WONDER WOMAN! Whether it's pj's, t-shirts, figurines, kid's toys, comic books, just ANYTHING. 
     Those pictures are only a FRACTION of the things I have. Taking a pic of everything would take too long lol But I did get some really comfy fleece Wonder Woman pj pants and a Wonder Woman onesize for Christmas lol I couldn't post that as I'm wearing one of them lolol 

     I have also just started collecting anything with Belle on it because she's my favorite Disney princess. Why? I meannnnnn it's self explanatory lol I didn't include any pics of my stuff with her on it though because it's so small right now. When it gets bigger I'll show you all what I have! 

What do you think of my collection?
What does your collection look like?!

Labels: ,