A Letter to my followers!

Hey everyone!
       I know it's been kind of slim here lately in terms of reviews, but I promise it will get better. School is over now and I'm able to read whatever I want (until next semster). Soon I will be back on the right track. 
      As you all may know, I started graduate school this year to get my Master's in Library Science. I want to say thank you for bearing with me, because I worked my butt off and finished the semester with two A's and one B. I'd say that pretty good! Especially when I was told that one class would require me to study as many hours as a full time job would (Which I already have in case you didn't know) and everyone said it was a class I should've taken by itself because it was too hard to pass. Granted, that's the one I received the B in, but to say I made it out alive is a blessing. 
     But now that I'm able to read whatever I want, I have until January 20th to catch up on whatever I want to read from this fall that I missed out on! For instance, be on the look-out for what I thought about The Jewel, Hook's Revenge, and more from this year and I already have some 2015 books that I have scheduled reviews for! 2015 is going to be a great year! 

Thank you for your "patience," (Ten points if you get it lol)
Nikki H

Labels: