Top Ten Characters You Wish Would Get Their OWN Book

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the BookishEach week we will post a new Top Ten list. Everyone is welcome to join.   

This week's topic is:
 Top 10 Characters You Wish Would Get Their Own Book!

Playlist for the DeadFaking Normal
1. Hayden from  Playlist for the Dead by Michelle Falkoff: I'm kind of cheating because this hasn't even been released yet... But it's so good y'all. I would love to have smoething from Haydens POV to see how he was feeling and what he was going through before he decided what he did. 

2.Alexi's sister from Faking Normal by Courtney C. Stevens: I would love to have a full novel from Bodee's POV, but since he already has a novella, I'll go with Alexi's sister. I would love to know what she was thinking when she found out ugly truth. 

Cress (The Lunar Chronicles, #3)Fangirl
3. Queen Levana from Cress by Marissa Meyer: This one doesn't really count since the next one really IS in her POV, but I'm adding it anyways because I love this series. I need to know ALL THE THINGS about Queen Levana. 

4. Levi from Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell: Although it would be weird to be in the mind of someone that doesn't enjoy reading, I would still love to be in his head for a bit. Just to confirm his awesome. 

How My Summer Went Up in FlamesI Hunt Killers (Jasper Dent, #1)
5. The Ex from How My Summer Went up in Flames by Jennifer Salvato Doktorski: This book was completely hilarious from Rosie's POV. I wish I could see what the ex was thinking when she blew up his car lmao

6. Billy Dent from I Hunt Killers by Barry Lyga: I know that sounds creepy, but dude, let's be really honest. Getting into his head and seeing why he does the things he does would be seruiously creepy. But I'd still read it smh lol 

Cinder (The Lunar Chronicles, #1)Something like Normal
7. Iko from Cinder by Marissa Meyer: Yes I cheated and used Cress earlier so I could use Cinder now lolol But I would love to read something from her POV. She's the best BFF anyone could ask for! 

8. Harper from Something Like Normal by Trish Doller: I LOVED her and I loved how she was there for Travis through everything he was going through. I appreciate that because as a teen, I could only imagine how the two of them both handled Travis' PTSD. 

The Hunger Games (The Hunger Games, #1)Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (Harry Potter, #1)
9. Effie Trinket from The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins: I love Effie and I would love to be inside her head. She seems funny and weird, all the things I love about people lol 

10. Hermione from the Harry Potter series: Of course I want to be insdie her head. Who doesn't? It must be interesting to have all that going on in your head all the time. Although being inside her head may make me tired (especially with the time turner) I'd still love to do it!