Top Ten Books to Help get you in the Halloween Spirit!

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the BookishEach week we will post a new Top Ten list. Everyone is welcome to join.   

This week's topic is:
Top Ten Books to Help you get in the Halloween Spirit!


 Black Ice
1. Black Ice by Becca Fitzptrick: Yeah its not about monsters and things, but it's a thriller that really scared me. It features a girl that gets kidnapped and there's guns and.... Yeah I was a little freaked out for a while. 


Panic
2. Panic by Lauren Oliver: Man, this book was nuts. It was all over the place. It wasn't exactly scary, but it was a thriller. It made me uncomfortable for sure. 

The Dead and Buried
3. The Dead and Buried by Kim Harrington: This one features ghosts and possessed kids. Yeah it gets a little weird. 

The Naturals (The Naturals, #1)
4. The Naturals by Jennifer Lynn Barnes: This one is about a crazy killer that sends presents. Tell me that's not weird. It will definitely get you to the edge of your seat. 

Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea (Between, #1)
5. Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea by April Genevieve Tucholke: This book is creepy. There's not much I can say besides that, but it really is lol I have the second one, but I just haven't gotten around to it. I plan to read it soon!

Wicked Games
6. Wicked Games by Sean Olin: This book was crazy. This girl and the dude were in a weird relationship. Trust me when I say there was A LOT going on. 

Ten
7. Ten by Gretchen McNeil: This one was creepy because it was like every scary movie I've ever seen. Every time they get together, some kind of way someone else died. 

I Hunt Killers (Jasper Dent, #1)
8. I Hunt Killers by Barry Lyga: This dude is the son of a serial killer. Tell me that's not weird as hell. Glad he's trying to figure out how NOT to be like him! 

The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer, #1)

9. The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin: Man this book is so weird. You really have to think when you read this one. 

Anna Dressed in Blood (Anna, #1)
10. Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendre Blake: If this book didn't make it to your list, you clearly haven't read it. This book is definitely creepy and will put you in the mood for anything scary.