Follow Friday: Are you a writer?

Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee’s View & Alison Can Read.    

The goal is to increase blog followers and make friends. Basically how it works is you follow them, they follow you. Win. Win. So looking forward to making new blogging friends & following blogs!

are you also a writer? What genre did you ever consider writing?
I wrote a little when I was a little girl, and I wrote some really embarrassing Wonder Woman fan fiction in college, but that's about it. (When I was a little girl I wrote "The New Baby" when I was seven and found out my mom was having my sister. She still has it to this day and bring it out when my sister and I argue lol) I consider myself to have really good ideas, but executing them just never works out for me. I just can't imagine someone fan-girling off my work as I do say Jennifer Armentrout. My favorite authors intimidate me I guess. I just feel like if it's not as good, it's not good at all. Seeing as Armentrout is super duper amazing, I KNOW I won't be as great as her right away, but still. 
Do you write at all? What genres are you interested in?

Labels: