Stacking the Shelves #99 & the Weekly Wrap-Up!

This bookish meme tells the blogosphere what all we borrowed, bought, and received for review. It's hosted over at Tynga's Reviews.

Bought:
Anna and the French Kiss (Anna and the French Kiss, #1)Lola and the Boy Next Door (Anna and the French Kiss, #2)

Anna and the French Kiss & Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins
(The bookstore sent me the wrong Anna and said they can't refund it because they are out of the new ones so they can't send me a replacement.... Now I just have an entire set that doesn't match -___-)

For review:
Divinity
Divinity by Michelle Johnson

Weekly Wrap-Up

Sunday 08/17/14: Stacking the Shelves #98 & the Weekly Wrap-Up
Tuesday 08/19/14: Top 10 Tuesday: Top 10 Books People Have Been Telling me I HAVE to read!
Wednesday 08/20/14: My WoW featuring Wild by Sophie Jordan
Thursday 08/21/14: My 4 Star Review of Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins! 
Friday 08/22/14: Follow Friday: Which books would make a better tv show than a movie?
Saturday 08/16/14: My 5 Star Review of If I Stay (the movie)


What went on at your blog this week?

Labels: