Stacking the Shelves #98 and the Weekly Wrap-Up!

This bookish meme tells the blogosphere what all we borrowed, bought, and received for review. It's hosted over at Tynga's Reviews.

This week I'm out of town so no real pictures :( 

Bought:

Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins
(I'm a little over halfway and I am LOVING IT!)

From ATWAT:
The Iron Trial (Magisterium, #1)

The Iron Trial by Cassandra Clare and Holly Black
I haven't read an MG in a long while! I can't wait to see what this one is all about! Super excited for this one!

From Netgalley & Edelweiss:
The Only Thing to FearStory Thieves

The Only Thing to Fear by Caroline Tung Richmond
Story Thieves by James Riley

Weekly Wrap-Up

Sunday 08/10/14: Stacking the Shelves #97 & the Weekly Wrap-Up
Tuesday 08/12/14: Top 10 Tuesday: Top 10 Books I'm Not Sure I Want to read anymore! 
Wednesday 08/13/14: My WoW featuring Lies We Tell Ourselves by Robin Talley
Thursday 08/14/14: My Swoon Thursday: A kiss to make you not care Edition!
Friday 08/15/14: Follow Friday: Question Suggestion!
Saturday 08/16/14: My 4 star review of The Assassin's Blade by Sarah J. Maas


What went on at your blog this week?

Labels: