ARC August 2014!

ARC August 2015

     So I'm late to the party, but better late than never right?! ARC August is all about getting caught up in review books and making sure that all of them are turned in and you ratio and requesting ratios are high! It's run by the lovely ladies at Read, Sleep, Repeat, Octavia and Shelly! Now that I know how to manage my time better I can actually participate. And succeed! So, here are the books I want to read and revuew during the month of August:

1. Welcome to the Dark House by Laurie Faria Stolarz
2. Rites of Passage by Joy n. Hensley
3. Vault of Dreamers by Caragh M O'Brien
4. Magnolia by Kristi Cook
5. Servants of the Storm by Delilah S. Dawson
6. Boomerang by Noelle August (It's released, but I have it as an ARC as well...)
7. Broken Hearts, Fences, and Other Things to Mend by Katie Finn (I'm ashamed to say I never finished this one smh)
8. The Only Thing to Fear by Caroline Tung Richmond

Currently reading 
Welcome to the Dark House

I will keep y'all updated as I contine throughout the month! Hopefully I do 1,000x's better than the last time I tried a challenge like this... Because quite frankly... I failed. Miserably lol 


Also during the month of August I'm trying to get to 1,000 posts and 400 followers! If I get to one or the other, there will be a giveaway... If I get to both, there will be an EPIC giveaway..... Spread the word and tell your friends so we can make these things happen!!! 


What are some of your personal challenges?

Labels: