Swoon Thursday: The Gravely Edition!

Swoon Thursday is a weekly event hosted by YA Bound.


 Here's what you do:

From the book you're currently reading, or one you just finished, tell me what made you swoon. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering. Shout it out on twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments or grab the button above and share it on your blog.

     "I did it because..." Matt rose and came close which put me at a distinct disadvantage, rhetorically. It was much harder to win points against someone whose tanned abs I cherished as a precious memory, "...because I wanted to get to know you, and I was too stupid to think of any other way."
     Surprised and secretly pleased by his answer, I played with a strand of hair that had been tickling my neck. "You could have just called. Or faked your death. It worked for Romeo and Juliet. Oh... wait. Scratch that."
     He cracked a smile, "See, it's that kind of twisted humor that makes me..." 
     "What?"
     He cupped my cheek. "Analyze Troy Polamalu's defense. Because if I don't think about football, I will go crazy thinking about you." 
59% (e-ARC)

What made you swoon this week?! 
What do you think of my swoon?!

Labels: