Stacking the Shelves #90 & the Weekly Wrap-Up!




This bookish meme tells the blogosphere what all we borrowed, bought, and received for review. It's hosted over at Tynga's Reviews.\

Review:
Blackbird (Blackbird Duology, #1)The Jewel (The Lone City, #1)Famous in Love

Weekly Wrap-Up

Monday 06/16/14: My 3 Star review of Fan Art by Sarah Tregay & my Beyond the Book featuring all of my favorite dads from fiction! 
Tuesday 06/17/14: Top 10 Tuesday: Books on my summer TBR!
Wednesday 06/18/14: My WoW featuring Evidence of Things Not Seen by Lindsey Lane!
Thursday 06/19/14: My 3 Star Review of The Murder Complex by Lindsay Cummings & My Swoon Thursday: The Gravely Edition!
Friday 06/20/14: Follow Friday: my fave reads of 2014 so far!
Saturday 05/31/14: My 2 Star review of #scandal by Sarah Ockler!
What went on at your blog this week?

Labels: