No post today....


BECAUSE I'M MOVING!

     No not blog domains (although a move from Blogger might not be that bad... lol) , just homes. I'm finally taking the move from Huntsville, Tx to Houston, Tx! I'm super excited because that means more author signings and maybe I'll be able to meet up with some of you other Houston bloggers! Also. there are dozens more library job openings available there, so I'm hoping to find a career job out there too. But I'm excited to see what new opportunites this new place has for me! I will be back tomorrow to let you see all the things I've gotten this week!

     P.S. The boyfriend is not very happy with me from moving all my books, so take my advice you guys, when you're moving promise them a beer afterwards. He won't even look at me right now lmaoooo 

Labels: