TTT: Top Book Covers I'd Love to Have as Wall Art!

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the BookishEach week we will post a new Top Ten list. Everyone is welcome to join.   

This week's topic is:
 Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Book Covers I'd Use as Wall Art!
*These are in no particular order!



 To All the Boys I've Loved BeforeThe Chapel Wars
Fire & Flood (Fire & Flood, #1)Rebel Belle
Splintered (Splintered, #1)Paper Valentine
That Time I Joined the CircusFinding June (June, #1)
The Chaos of StarsAfterparty

1. To All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han: I wasn't a huge fan of this book, but the cover is gorgeous. There's no denying that. 
2. The Chapel Wars by Lindsey Leavitt: The entire reason I added this to my TBR was because of the cover! 
3. Fire & Flood by Victoria Scott: Funny story... I do have this as art on my wall lol I loved the cover so much I got a poster signed by Scott when I went to the Montgomery County Book Festival. I hung it right above my bookshelf when I got home! 
4. Rebel Belle by Rachel Hawkins: Geez the pink in this is really LOUD, but at the same time, I really love the perals and the knife. I feel like it shows both sides of me as well as Harper. I know how to be a lady when I have to be, but at the same time, I can get snappy and make you wish you hadn't talked to me lol 
5. Splintered by A.G. Howard: Another one that I added because the cover was gorgeous. But then I saw the synopsis and I realized that I lucked up.
6. Paper Valentine by Brenna Yovanoff: I didn't too much like this book either, but at the same time, this cover made me think about hearts. The heart is a really complex thing. And with all the designs it further proves that fact. 
7. That Time I Joined the Circus by J.J. Howard: ANOTHER one I added just because of the cover. Let's face it, I'm shallow. 
8. Finding June by Shannen Crane Camp: I don't even know what the synopsis is for this one, but I added it a long time ago. The cover is just pretty enough to add to my wall.
9. The Chaos of Stars by Kiersten White: I'm going to say this one doesn't make me AS shallow because I bought this due to the cover AND the author! Wait...... Does that make it worse? lol
10. Afterparty by Ann Redisch Stampler: I remembered I  wanted this book so bad but when I finally got it, I didn't even like it. Nor did I finish it. The only winning quality  is the fact that the cover is so pretty. 

Runner-Ups:

I wanted to add these, but at the same time, I only had 10 spaces. I wanted these all to count as one. 
1. Cinder (The Lunar Chronicles, #1)Scarlet (The Lunar Chronicles, #2)Cress (The Lunar Chronicles, #3)
2. The Selection (The Selection, #1)The Elite (The Selection, #2)The One (The Selection, #3)
3. Daughter of Smoke & Bone (Daughter of Smoke & Bone, #1)Days of Blood & Starlight (Daughter of Smoke & Bone, #2)Dreams of Gods & Monsters (Daughter of Smoke & Bone, #3)

Labels: