Beyond the Book: Fire and Flood by Victoria Scott

This bookish feature is an original by me! I had the epiphany for this the other day when I was writing out my 15 bookish confessions. (See #7) A lot of times I like to go "beyond the book" and do something that will connect me with the book and characters a little more. It will pop up on Mondays! Be on the look out for which books caught my eye and made me go beyond just reading it!

Fire & Flood (Fire & Flood, #1)


     One thing that stuck out from this book when I read it was the Pandoras. I loved how they hatched from eggs and how they helped her survive in those terrible climates. I was so afraid of some of the things Tella went through and I'm glad she didn't have to go through all that by herself. This made me realize I never would've made it in that jungle or the desert. So naturally that got me thinking about the what kind of Pandora I would want to have. Soooo of course I had to show you guys!

Penguin
My Pandora would be a penguin.

His powers:

     I know its cheating a little because I already read the book and know what I might need, but at the same time, I just couldn't go through that lol I would never make it. So, here's what I would use to help me! And honestly, I just picked penguins because they're my favorite animal and they're so stinking adorable. 

What animal would you want to be your Pandora?
What powers would you wish he had? 


Have you ever had such a connection with a book that you had to go beyond just reading it? 
Join me on Mondays with Beyond the Book! 

Labels: