Stacking the Shelves #78 & the Weekly Wrap-Up




This bookish meme tells the blogosphere what all we borrowed, bought, and received for review. It's hosted over at Tynga's Reviews.

From Edelweiss: 
Of Monsters and MadnessAmity
Of Monsters and Madness by Jessica Verday
Amity by Micol Ostow

Thank you to Egmont and Edelweiss! These both look super creepy! I can't wait to get started on them!

Netgalley:
Torn Away
Torn Away by Jennifer Brown

A huge  thanks to NetGalley and Jennifer Brown! I read Thousand Words last year and I fell in love with your writing! I can't wait to read this one too! 

Bought:
Undiscovered (Unremembered, #0.5)Unforgotten (Unremembered, #2)
Undiscovered by Jessica Brody
Unforgotten by Jessica Brody

I've been waiting to buy this since it came out! Finally got enough money to snag it! 


Weekly Wrap-Up

Sunday 03/02/14:  Stacking the Shelves #77
Monday 03/03/14:  My 5 Star Review of Panic by Lauren Oliver
Tuesday 03/04/14: Top Ten Tuesday: Popular Authors I Haven't Read Yet
Wednesday 03/05/14: My WoW featuring Only the Good Die Young by KK Hendin
Thursday 03/06/14: My 3 Star review of  Fire and Flood by Victoria Scott
Friday 02/28/14: Follow Friday: My Fave Backlist Books


What went on at your blog this week?

Labels: