Follow Friday: Cool new to me blog!


Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee’s View & Alison Can Read.    
The goal is to increase blog followers and make friends. Basically how it works is you follow them, they follow you. Win. Win. So looking forward to making new blogging friends & following blogs!

Q: Find a 'New to you' blogger and feature them on your Follow Friday post!

Blog Button photo BlogButton_zpsa42045dc.png
Amy @ The Reading Realm!

I actually found out about this one through Goodreads! She requested to be my friend and I have to admit I trolled for a bit before adding her. I looked through what she had read, what she was currently reading, and her to-read shelf. (I don't like adding people that aren't interested in the same kind of books as me....) Anyways, all her shelves looked interesting, so I looked at her blog in her self description and I liked it! Go over and follow her!!!

What blog impressed you most this week?!