Follow Friday: I'm wayyy too excited for these reads!


Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee’s View & Alison Can Read.    
The goal is to increase blog followers and make friends. Basically how it works is you follow them, they follow you. Win. Win. So looking forward to making new blogging friends & following blogs!

Q: What books are you looking forward to reading in 2014?!


 They All Fall Down
They All Fall Down by Roxanne St. Claire

     Dude, this cover is amazeballs. And the synopsis is even better. I cannot wait until this one comes out! Too bad I have to wait until October 14th to read it :\

Dark Days
Dark Days by Kate Ormand

     The fact that this mentions cyborgs sealed the deal for me. Last time I ignored a book about cyborgs, I was extremely upset with myself because that series turned out to be one of my favorites! I have a few months to wait tho, this one won't be released until June 3rd

Half Bad (Half Life, #1)
Half Bad by Sally Green

     The last time I read a book about witches.... Was.... Well idk. Which is why I want to read this one so bad! I'm ready to see how this supernatural being is portrayed! I don't have to wait too long though. This one releases March 4th

Servants of the Storm
Servants of the Storm by Delilah S. Dawson

     The cover on this one creeps me out! But its so cool looking! And the freaking synopsis makes it sound super good! And then there's the fact that it's set in the south! A place where I've visited before. I'm over the moon about this one and I hope its as good as it seems! I'll be waiting forever for this one to release though. It doesn't come out until August 5th!

Dorothy Must Die (Dorothy Must Die, #1)
Dorothy Must Die by Danielle Paige

     It's no secret that I LOVE retellings. This is number three on my top most anticpated of 2014! I can't even mkae myself read the prequel to this because I'm too afraid that I'll want this one right after it. Keep your fingers crossed that I can make it... Because right now it's not looking too good. April 1st can't come fast enough!  

Runner up! 

Nocover-blank-133x176
Hook's Revenge by Heidi Schultz

     I am so unbelievably excited about this you don't understand. And it makes it even better that its an MG novel so its sure to be super cool with a bunch of laughs along the way! I can't wait to have this one in my hands on September 16th

Labels: